Week 30!
Wow... I've only got 10 more weeks! Its going by fast at times, and not so fast on all the other days. :)
Its been crazy to think that Caitlynn was born at 34 weeks... I dont think I can prepare myself for having this baby in 4 weeks... Anything is possible though.
A few updates.. I've passed my glucose test! But my Iron is now low. So I'm on Iron pills. Also I'm now seeing my doctor every 2 weeks. He's doing blood work next week at my appointment to check my liver enzymes, and make sure my body is doing good after the gallbladder issues.
I'm still having back pains after I eat, so he said he may order another ultrasound to make sure there are no more stones, in the bile duct and Kidney stones.. Lets hope thats not the case!
At my last appointment they also did an ultrasound to measure my amniotic fluid, its all normal so thats great. It had better be normal after drinking that lovely glucose drink and lots of water that day!
We FINALLY got a profile picture. This little girl will never show her face.. until now. Here is the best picture we got.. But hey! I'll take it!
Also... I've mentioned to a few people how lovely it is for people to mention that they can see my belly button through my shirts... Well I have to tell them its not my belly button.. its the wound where they took my gallbladder out.. How lovely is that??? I have TWO BELLY BUTTONS I guess! I tried to take a picture to show you my two " belly buttons" haha.




4 Comments:
Yay only 10 more weeks!!! I hope you can go full term this time!!! Maybe you will after all this trauma!! congrats!
You look so cute. I love the new pictures. I'm glad things are going as well as they can for now! I hope you make it a good full term so the baby won't have to stay in the hospital :) Fun ultrasound photo!
Don't you love that we get less sleep as time goes on?? I really do hate being pregnant for that simple reason..& a few others like heart burn lol.
I can't wait for everyone to have these cute babies so we can take some cute pictures of all of them together!
IM SO HAPPY FOR U GUYS ODD'S SHE WILL BE BEAUTIFUL JUST LIKE HER MOMMY AND BIG SISTER. ITS GREAT THAT IT FINALLY HAPPEN AND EVEN THOUGH ITS BEEN ROUGH IT WILL BE SO WORTH IT. I LOVE YA!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home