Going Private!
So I've often thought about making my blog private, but then I want friends and family to be able to visit the blog as often as possible.
I'm doing somewhat of a "debate"
I'm getting nervous of all the News broadcastings talking about the crazy people in our world and it doesnt help that I post pictures of the kids, and soon to be little one.
If I do decide to make it private, please send me your email, that way I can just have it prepared when I do make it private ( if I do)


5 Comments:
I went back and forth with it and decided that even if I went private, the people who wanted access to information already have ways around passwords. I'm just careful not to share too much information. Hope that helps!
Please dont go private! I feel that if you are worried about these people then why are you posting your whole life on the internet?!? Think if I had been private then you would have never found me.... Just a thought. I'll admit I love looking at other peoples blogs fom people that know people etc i have read some awesome things from people i dont even know!
Look at my site you can actually watch who is looking at it. It is at the bottom of my blog.
I went private & for the family & friends that do not have a google account I made a special username & password for those people to share. Just an idea IF you are to go private.
hey If ya wana text me Ill get ya my email
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home