Sunday, November 09, 2008

Its better to have a friend...
So as I've often mentioned before I have some friends who are sharing our lovely joys of pregnancy with each other. Its so nice to be able to be just weeks from each other, and we are all so different in our pregnancies. My friend Chelsie is having twin Girls. She's handling her pregnancy so well, and I've often told her that I dont think I could manage having two in my belly, especially since I have issues with just one! :) She's such a trooper, and I cant wait to meet her little girls!! She's so tiny for twins too! I'm so jealous! We are about 5 weeks from each other. :) Brie has been my best friend since we were infants ( if you count that, which we do! ) Anyways.. She's pregnant with a little girl, and I just love sharing our fun stories, and advice. Its always been one of our childhood things we would always say we'd have kids around the same age.. We really never thought we'd be pregnant together, and only 2 weeks apart from our Due dates!
Cindy I have known since jr high school. She's expecting a little BOY! ( everyone else is having girls!! ) We are 3 weeks apart!
Im so glad I have friends to share the experience of pregnancy and always have someone to call and talk to if I needed to. Its nice that if we have common questions, or just want to vent about how we cant sleep, having issues with heart burn, neausea, or everything that tops the pregnancy pains.. We always have each other... :) Thanks ladies for making this a great experience, and for having you to lean on!

2 Comments:

Blogger C. Houghton said...

This is so fun! I'm glad you did a post like this. Very cute. We need to obviously get some pictures of us together ha.
Cindy is so cute for being due in February as well. How fun.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Brad and Brittany said...

Holy shit you have got to be kidding me??? Cindy?? I haven't seen or talked to her in soooooo long how is she??

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home