MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Things have been going quite well for our family. We have just been keeping everyone inside and trying to find things to do. Caitlynn has been the hardest to find things for her to do. Coloring, helping mom clean, going outside to help dad shovel snow.. She gets so excited just to go outside.. its very sad. Poor girl gets the brunt of everything.
As far as Caitlynn adjusting to Jaidynn, still the same. She's very interested in helping, and always has to mention that the baby "poo'ed" Or says " ewwww" when I change the baby. My favorite by far is how Caitlynn comes running into the room when the baby cries, and has to say.. " shhhhh its okay" I still cant get over that! Its so cute!
Needless to say things are going well other than just the normal boredom from staying inside.
Today I figured I would try to take some cute pictures of both the girls, Caitlynn wanted nothing to do with this, but I bribed her with an apple and she sat down for a few minutes, long enough to take some decent pictures. Nothing professional might I add, but its good enough for a scrapbook page! :)
Sorry some are blurry, this is Caitlynn trying to put on the santa hat on Jaidynn. I have NO cute dresses for Jaidynn so I put her in normal clothes and Caitlynn was in a cute christmas dress.. The hat was to blend in. haha
Jaidynn is getting bigger each day. She's eating like a champ, and still sleeps a good 4-5 hours at night. Jeff and I have a schedule to where we both get up but since she only gets up twice in the night we both have a turn to get up. Fair enough I say. Here is the Christmas picture I tried to get.. haha.
Caitlynn wanted to hold the baby, but she wouldnt sit on the floor, she got her stool and sat on that, and I wouldnt fully trust her to hold the baby that far off the ground. haha. So Jaidynn got to lay on the floor.
Jaidynn started fussing, so Caitlynn had to lean over and see if she was okay. Cute!
And the prize for being good?.. an apple!
Caitlynn is obsessed with Oranges and Apples lately. I love that she's not into a lot of candy especially this time of year, but if she had to choose between a sucker and an apple, I'm sure she'd choose the sucker, but thankfully we can bribe her with apples and oranges lately!




4 Comments:
Fun pictures. Jaidynn looks so tiny with Caitlynn in the picture too. lol At first I thought it was Caitlynn's baby doll on the floor. Your girls are too darling!
LOVE THOSE PRECIOUS GIRLS CAIT'S DRESS IS ADORABLE. JAIDYNN LOOKS SO GOOD GETTING BIGGER EVERYDAY! LOVE YA AND HOPE CHRISTMAS IS GREAT
I love all the pictures that you were able to get of the girls. Caitlynn's hair & dress are simply adorable! I can't show Lachele this picture of her or I'll be stuck trying to get her a dress just like hers lol.
I hope we get some better weather so that you guys can get out more!
Caitlynn looks so cute in her dress and her is adorable, as usual. It looks like the clothes fit Jaidynn well enough and they look cute on her.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home