Guess who wants to be the baby???
With all the talk of having Jaidynn home this week, we had to get out the car seat and wash every thing, all the clothes, etc.. etc.. Caitlynn took liking to the Car seat! She loved packing it around and buckling up all her dolls in it, as well as sitting in it like she once did.. Its so hard to imagine how small she once was in that little car seat!
So I know this is lame, but I was excited... We have never bought a changing table, we have always used the "pack and play" changing table when we had Caitlynn, so one day Jeff and I got bored and decided to go to the D.I.
We found this changing table for 8 dollars.. It of course needed some cleaning, and we re-painted it, and bought a changing table pad/cover. It turned out really cute! No complaining about the 8 dollars thats for sure!!



2 Comments:
8 dollars is well worth it from what it looks like. Turned out really cute!
Wow, awesome find!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home