Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Sweet Caitlynn
Caitlynn has the biggest personality. She's sweet one second and then telling you " no no... " and pointing at you, giving you the " jeff look" as I like to call it. Jeff has that permanent "mad dog look" and I think it can be passed down in the genes because Caitlynn sure looks just like him!
Caitlynn's sweet, and no so sweet faces! So the other day I was taking the usual pictures, ( or trying to) Jaidynn loves the swing. She just falls right asleep, well I thought I would take some pictures of Caitlynn being really sweet to Jaidynn. She would rub her hair, and tell her " hi sissy" The swing almost entertains both of them. Caitlynn is amazed by the mobile, especially when the birds twirl around and plays music.
Caitlynn rubbing Jaidynn's hair.
Jaidynn wonder why her sister wont leave her alone so she can sleep!
So I went to get Jaidynn a blanket in the other room, and I came back and noticed Caitlynn had her hands near Jaidynn's mouth, as most know we are pretty strict with Caitlynn and touching the baby. She's allowed to feel her hair and her feet, but usually not near her mouth. I had the camera still in my hands, and I asked Caitlynn what she was doing, and I watched her do this...
It was too cute not to get pictures of. Jaidynn had a bit of spit up on her chin, so Caitlynn took it upon herself to clean it up... I dont know why she used the baby's shirt, because we always use a bib, but it was the cutest thing! Caitlynn is such a great big sister! WE are thankful that Caitlynn loves Hand Sanitizer too.. haha.

2 Comments:

Blogger chrissie said...

WOW, SHE LOOKS SO BIG! WHAT A HELPFUL LITTLE BUG. I LOVE THE MEAN FACE SO CUTE!

7:59 AM  
Blogger C. Houghton said...

I love all the new pictures of the girls. I'm so glad Caitlynn cares so much about cute Jaidynn! Can't wait for the babies to come so we can come play :)

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home