Monday, March 16, 2009

Our Weekend...
So this weekend was very busy, we had a lot of fun things to do which kept us going and exhausted us at the end of each day... Caitlynn got many fun trips to the park, and even got to see her favorite person!! " Nana!!" ( Hannah) My grandma lives across the street from a school, so we took all the cousins over there to wear off some energy... Caitlynn had a BLAST!
Caitlynn and Hannah! Gotta love doing the Spider on swings!
This is kind of dark, but its Jordan, Caitlynn, Hannah and Walker. ( My cousins)
Caitlynn's face looks a little scary! She was really saying " CHEESE" big time!
Trying to do a train down the slide!
Hannah went up and down the slide probably over 20 times with Caitlynn!
They would go so fast they would miss the end of the slide and just keep going.. landing on the ground.. Still laughing and having a good time!
My green eye little moster! :)
So funny story.. Jeff and I took Caitlynn to the park by our house, and we decided to take a drive to see a few guys doing some tricks with his truck, and we continued to drive and found a sign that lead up to kennecott... well we read the sign and it said.. " no trespassing, other than visiting cemetary" What the??? SO up we went to see what it was.... we went up the road and found this little cemetary... LET ME TELL YOU!!! THis place really gave me the heeby cheebies... Honestly I really respect any place you want your loved ones buried, but this place was VERY old.. I mean some head stones you couldnt even read, and some just had white crosses for head stones.. but the creepies thing to me was the mounds of dirt by the headstones... It just did not feel right there! Wow... I read up on the history of that cemetary.. and its just so crazy that we have something so old and historic in our own neighborhood! ( very creepy as well!)
So I took some pictures of Greydie and Jaidynn playing together... and noticed how big Jaidynn has got compared to Greydie.. they were basically the same size when Greydie was born and I think Jaidynn's got some chubbiness on her! I'm sure Greydie will catch up... :)
They love to play, and we noticed there arms were linked together.. so cute!!

3 Comments:

Blogger C. Houghton said...

All the pictures are so cute. I love the picture of Greydie & Jaidynn, totally priceless.
We need to get all the girls together for a big photo shoot :) haha.
I'm glad that Caitlynn has been able to play outside. I am loving this weather!

6:41 AM  
Blogger Ashlie said...

Awww...the two little one's are going to be joined at the hip! It's great Caitlynn has cousins that adore her.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Emily Walker said...

Best friends in the making, right! They are so cute playing together. How fun.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home