Wow!! An update... and with pictures!!
Life has been busy, but I finally got some time to update my blog!
We have been keeping ourselves pretty busy by stuffing our weekends, and trying to do things as a family on days off. Jeff and I hardly see each other on days we have to work, so its nice to spend time with him and the girls.
A few weekends ago we went bowling with Brie and Sam. We had a fun time, and even brought all the kids. We went really early in the morning so there wouldnt be a ton of people there.
Jeff bowling.
Caitlynn loved looking at all the colors and all the bowling balls...
This is how we do it! Car seats, sippy cups, diaper bags... and wait.. is that nail clippers??? Brie carries everything you'd need in that diaper bag. :)
Jaidynn has grown quite a bit. She's getting much bigger, and a lot more chubbier as days go by. She's really into being on her belly, and kicking her legs. I think she'll enjoy crawling when she gets a bit older!
After her bath... Chubby!!
This little headband I made when Caitlynn was her age.. It doesnt fit Jaidynn. She's got too small of a head.. but I thought I'd put it on her to see the difference.
She loves to smile, and baby talk. its the cutest thing!
Still flaunting that Red hair of hers!
After her bath... Chubby!!
This little headband I made when Caitlynn was her age.. It doesnt fit Jaidynn. She's got too small of a head.. but I thought I'd put it on her to see the difference.
She loves to smile, and baby talk. its the cutest thing!
Still flaunting that Red hair of hers!
Caitlynn has been the best big sister.. she's not TOO overly lovey but she'll help when needed... When Jaidynn cries.. Caitlynn is quick to tell her to "shhhh. its okay!" She also hands me over 50 binkies a day, and tells me they are for "sissy"
I'm really grateful for Caitlynn and her passive attitude towards her new baby sister. I really enjoy seeing them play together, and Caitlynn giving her kisses on the head. Nothing like sisterly love!!






3 Comments:
I'm glad that you guys have been busy & being able to spend time with eachother as a family. Makes everything worth while that's for sure. We need to get together & get the girls all together :) All 6 of them lol
Love the picture of the girls laying side by side. xoxox
Jaidynn looks just like Caitlynn with the exception of the hair color! It will be interesting to see if she keeps that red hair. They're both getting so big! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home