Monday, August 03, 2009

OH MAN!!....
We are one busy family, or shall I say I'm the busy mom who cant blog. ( kids cant blog, Jeff wont blog, leaves just me!) I'm seriously going to try to do my best and catch up! I'm not sure exactly where to start... Our summer has been full of fun! I'm still working two jobs, but its working out just fine! Jeff has been working crazy hours, and getting lots of overtime, which helps, but we sure miss him! Caitlynn is still working on the potty thing. She's gone a few times, and once in a while she even gone to the bathroom without me asking if she needed to go! Four stars for her!! But that eventually died down, and now she's back to being kind of lazy. Whats a mom to do??? Jaidynn has been the best baby! she's so happy and smiley to everyone! She's been a great eater, no problems, sleeps almost through the night ( depending on if her sister wakes her up!, more to come about that) Jaidynn is even doing the " army crawl" everywhere! I've got my hands full! We love her to pieces though! I have been trying to get out of the house once in a while on my days off, and recently we have been taking walks! Its been a nice journey to the neighborhoods of Magna, Dont even have to go to a petting zoo if you catch my drift! Someone's back yard had goats! the kids just loved them, and the goats were so well tamed! They would come up to the fence and let the kids pet them! The small goats are the cutest thing ever! Just have to plug your nose, they are pretty stinky, nothing like cheap entertainment!
We have took a few trips out to 5 mile pass, which was fun! The kids all loved the sand, and even riding the 4 wheelers! It was great to go out when the sun wasnt so hot, and you can get some good riding in!
I think they all feel " grown up" with the helments on. :)
My cute Caitlynn is growing up!
All three girls, In case you dont know, My blondie on the left in pink, and Chrissy's girls Cloe ( top) and Brooklyn!
They are best friends!
We also took a trip to see my mom, and we had a great time! The weather was SO hot! It reached 113 down there, and during this time we were at Fiesta Fun riding rides, batting cages, playing games, and doing bumper boats! nothing stops us from having fun!
Me, trying to make Alex my younger brother smile!( he's a boy, they are not allowed to smile I guess :)
My big girl Jaidynn!
Caitlynn got a squirt gun from winning tickets, and she decided that spraying grandma was a must! She just loved playing in the water, and most of all with Grandma!
Riding the bus!
I will post more pictures soon! I've also been checking in on everyone's blog! I'm horrible and just cant blog myself... I'm getting back to the hang of things, and will be posting more often! PS: I know your excited mom! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger mom said...

Hurray the blog is up, and I must say it's about time( ha ha )glad you all got a chance to come enjoy the HEAT with us.

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home