Sand Dune Trip... In a nut shell.
Jeff going up the face.
This story was on the news.. A guy was killed while riding with his wife and going up by the back of the face. Its really sad because both Brie and I saw this couple heading up the hill...
Brie and Sam.
Jeff and I
Andrew brought up some Racing fuel, and we tried it out in our quads.. It was like Glue. Strangest stuff ever! and the smell was extremly strong!
Jeff practicing his Wheelies.
and Practicing Modeling.. haha
Brienna!
Me starting up ready to go riding!
Brie adn I
Andrew coming down from the face.
Jeff's a read head ( obviously) so he tries anything to not burn his skin.. this was his new creation.. haha...
Hanging out finding all the shade we could.
Brad Riding his 3 wheeler.
WE had a blast up at the Dunes this past weekend. WE appreciate all our friends who joined us to make it an even more eventful time! My brother got a TON of video's of everyone riding, so I'm going to try to snag those from him and post some... They are pretty funny!
Ps... Oh and a funny quick story.
Our first dune trip we lost our air filter on our Quad.. This trip we lost My camera, Sunglasses, and Flag.
Jeff found my Camera ( thanks for the prayer Brie. :) Never found my sunglasses.. and we found someone else's flag, actually two flags.
It must be a tradition now to loose something when we go up there! UGH!
More of these trips will be posted I'm sure. WE have a blast going up there and hanging with Friends!


1 Comments:
Your pictures are awesome. Looks like such a good time!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home