Thursday, May 14, 2009

ST. George in a Nutshell.
A few weeks ago we went down to St. George. Here are a few pictures of our fun!
Jeff and Andrew had just finshed going up that hill in the background..
Alex my little brother!
Aunt Nancy, Mom, and Me. ( and Alex of course)
Andrew was a bit scared to go on a ride with me. haha.
Zac Jeff's younger brother playing with the sand at Sand Hollow.
Jaidynn hanging in the shade.
Caitlynn and Walker.
Everyone getting ready to go for a swim.. Hannah was very brave. She jumped right into the freezing water!
Thanks for such a good time everyone... It was a really nice break away from the normal. :) I'm sure we will be coming down again soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily Walker said...

I'm glad you guys went down. I love seeing southern utah pics. ha ha Awesome trip for you guys.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home