Whats keeping me from posting??
Well, I'm horrible.. I know. Postings have slowly came to a hault and I appologize for all those who check my blog frequently.
A few new things have happened with our cute family.
We are trying our hardest with Potty training. Its coming along, but not fast enough! That takes a lot of effort out of parents, and those who have had to potty train know exactly what I mean. Constant question " do you need to go potty??" Getting a " no!" from my lovely child, and then two minutes later having a big puddle of Pee on my carpet.. OH JOYFUL! Thank you Carpet Cleaner!!
Jaidynn has not been feeling well. A few weeks ago she got double ear infections and closely after that got Croup! Poor girl got hit with it all at once. We were all exhausted, and thankfully she'd doing better, still a little cough, but we are watching her carefully and sanitizing EVERYTHING in our house to stop the spread of any germs.
My brother Andrew has been at my house for the past few days. He's going out of state for the army so we've been hanging out a lot here. Going to the dunes ( as the next post shows) hanging out with the family... etc.. Its been a lot of fun.
Last but not least. I now have a 2nd Job. I figured it wouldnt hurt to have some extra money coming in to pay off some debt, so I'm going for it. I'll be working around 65-70 hours each week.. Yikes.. I hope everything works out, and that it will benefit in the end.
So far thats the newest report...
Life is normal... I'm looking into getting Caitlynn into a gymnastics class ( after she's potty trained) and Jaidynn will be 6 months old this month.. Crazy! I'm going to get pictures done for her soon. So watch for those!
Thansk for stopping by!


3 Comments:
What? A second job? Good luck!! I think about a second job, but then remember that I have to be with Brooklynn sometimes. ha ha
Well I'm glad that I'm not the only one that has basically not done any postings for a while :) Hope that the job is still working out ok ;)
I love your site! Thanks for insights! I got the idea of starting a cultured pearl line from you. Awesome collection. I am also a pearl dangling earrings blogger. Great Job! i wish there will be more about shell pearl necklace. I like all things piked and I would try to come here time and again for more updates. Thank you very much
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home