ALMOST 3!!!
On September 8th Caitlynn was born at 34 1/2 weeks weighing in at 5 pounds 2 ounces! She came out with a head full of black hair ( see below) And as she grew older her hair went to being the "cotton top" that I was when I was younger.
Caitlynn had a lot of breathing problems when she was born, and stayed in the hospital for a total of 8 days for medication reasons and to monitor her breathing.
We were so excited to bring this little girl into our home to love and care for her and help her stay strong like she was when she was born...
At 6 months Caitlynn got RSV pretty bad and that was horrible to handle. I remember Jeff calling me and telling me that she may have to stay at the hospital until she got better, Thankfully she didnt have to. We had many colds, coughs, and flu's but this little girl faught extremly hard for any infection she got!
Still, to this day we live off of breathing treatments to help her asthma, and constant hand washing to keep any germs away. I think when she starts school she will be one healthy little girl with an immune system that rocks!! :)
Caitlynn has her own attitude and her own ways to love people. She loves to Color and go on walks. She could play at any playground for hours if I let her. She loves waiving at random strangers, and telling everyone how Cute things are... Like for example, she's always telling me that her sister is cute.. but her words are always " babies cuuuuuteee!" Cute is always dragged out, and any animal is always CUTE!
She loves bugs, and playing in the water! Helping mom do the dishes is always fun for her, and brushing her teeth!
Caitlynn is such a strong girl, and can wrestle with Jeff for hours if she wanted to. We dont know what we would do without this little girl in our family! We love her so much and I cant believe she's almost 3!!!










4 Comments:
Holy cow!! i cant believe how many pictures I can't tell who is Jaidynn or caitlynn... oh my holy cow!!
Such a doll!!! I remember so many of those pictures. She is just adorable. I can't believe she is 3!!! Happy birthday *tomorrow* Caitlynn.
自慰套
真愛密碼,
自慰套,自慰器,自慰套,情趣,充氣娃娃,
性感丁字褲,AV,按摩棒,電動按摩棒,情趣按摩棒,
角色扮演,角色扮演服,吊帶襪,丁字褲,情趣用品,飛機杯,
按摩棒,變頻跳蛋,跳蛋,無線跳蛋,G點,
潤滑液,
SM,情趣內衣,內衣,性感內衣,
It’s really a cool and helpful piece of info. I’m happy that you just shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
- Duct Cleaning Edmonton | Duct Cleaning | Furnace Cleaning
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home